Wednesday, September 24, 2008

some of it

Dear Jenn,

Yep I finished Mom's afghan. It's somewhere in my ravelry. I've not updated that thing in ages.
I'm sending these pants off today.


They were pretty boring to knit but that's what she wanted so that's what I did. You can't imagine the FUN of looking them over and picking off all the little white Loki hairs. It reminded me of our old place and the navy carpet and how much I hated it.
I also sent this to my friend Erin.

She had a baby on Aug 4th. Note the smudge at the top of the picture. That's how humid it is.
Also went to knit night last night with my friend Jamie. She lives in Holly Springs too. And once again we were the only people there. What's the point of driving 25mins to Cary if we're the only ones who show up? So we're starting our own knit night here in town. At a coffee shop that sells ICE CREAM. It will be cool. We scouted it out, and they have a couch.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

There is a bakery down the street from me that sells Italian Ice. But they don't have a couch, so we can't knit there. In fact, they don't have any chairs at all. But we will be starting up our knit group again next Wednesday, meeting every other week. I can't wait!