Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chocolate!

Dear Jenn,

I got a package in the mail! And a great note that gives me scientific backup as to the fact that pregnant women need all the chocolate they can get their hands on.
It helps that I've not had any problem with keeping the chocolate down. I think this baby will be made of choco dyno bites (the malt o meal version of cocoa pebbles). But hey, at least I'm getting all the calcium I need.
Speaking of cereal, what are those coated flake things in the bowl? And should I eat them with milk?

Managed SnB last night. Had a few dicey moments when I had to turn on the shock collar and just sit there. It bites that laughing makes me want to hurl. But I brought home two chocolate croissants (the chocolate content makes them hurl free food) and shared with John, so all was well in the end. And I took my sock and got mostly done with the heel flap, and you know, it wasn't as irritating as I thought it would be. I just might take to sock knitting again.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So glad you got the package. The 'coated flake things in the bowl' are chocolate covered corn flakes. I would recommend eating them plain, with a glass of milk on the side. Although, I don't know, I've never tried pouring the milk on top of them. Hmmmmm...