Monday, March 10, 2008

Bright cabin, FO's and flowers

Dear Jenn,
Let's do the flowers first.
Photobucket

Some of our spectacular neighbor kids ripped this branch off the tree in their yard. I'm sure his mom is pleased. But Rowan asked if he could have it and they let him, so he brought them to me. A touch of pretty for my kitchen, for as long as they last.

And FO's



Fresh Blue Britches

For Jessica, who is a friend to Elvira, who is a friend to you.

I have another soaker nearly done for my friend Fiona, but I've not taken pictures of it yet.

And the super bright log cabin


You can see why the boys love it. It's about the size of a potholder now. I wonder how big it will be when I run out of yarn?


2 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE the log cabin! All those bright colors - so pretty! I've gotten far too accustomed to grey.

Grumpy said...

Pretty flowers. Love the log cabin, gives me an idea for rapid stash depletion! :) he he! Love the britches and the soaker too! Very nice!