Monday, February 4, 2008

ick

Dear Jenn,

No worries on the no pictures, we're sick too. High fevers and all that happiness. Wee. I did manage to escape today for a quick haircut, but the picture I took is not flattering. Lots of forehead and couch hair. Will take a better one another day.
But here!
joknit.jpg picture by sweetteasoakers

Jo came over last Thursday night for her first knitting lesson. She was cracking me up, all saying how she was not the most dexterous person and then being happy that she could do each new task. It was fun.
Other than that, not much new. It's hard to knit when you have to hold child A or child B, or entertain them in some fashion. And now I'm feeling gross, so it won't be long before I'm turning on the tv just so they'll leave me alone for a while.
Speaking of tv, this was our favorite of the commercial offerings for the super bowl.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hooray for Jo! I will have to send her a little Swedish gifty to welcome her to the world of knitting...