Monday, January 21, 2008

Home again

Dear Jenn,

We're home from Atlantic Beach. I found a really great place for us to stay next time we go.caribbe_inn.jpg picture by sweetteasoakers
It's reasonable, and clean. And they have cable too.

I started on another Coronet for my friend Tara, but didn't get too far. Something about knitting in the car when it's foggy and rainy made my stomach not love me. So I had to put it aside.
I did finish the striped pants for Chelle

Which is the project that I was going on about the jogless jog. It worked out really well. Even for anal retentive me.
Today, instead of unpacking or going to the grocery store to feed my kids I knitted a hat.
Hey, at least it was for Rowan.

I used some Wool Ease chunky and it only took the afternoon. I think I linked you to the pattern before. Which reminds me, I'm going to look on the other computer now for that bootie pattern. If I find it I'll email it to you. If not, I'll post a link to one like it here.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love the hat! I'll have to ask Tipton if he wants one. So far he has shunned any attempts to make him a hat. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my inability to knit a hat that actually fits the recipient...