Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Neck Warmer - Revealed!

At long last - pictures of the elusive neck warmer. It has been difficult to get pictures of it, as I have been wearing it constantly.


It's the perfect bank robbing accessory - keeps your nose, neck and ears warm AND conceals your identity! And it can be made in so many stylish colors...

Here it is tossed casually onto the floor. (Again, will have to figure out a more artsy/flattering way to take pictures of my FOs.)



I am going to make one for Lilli, as soon as I find the right kind of yarn. The yarn I used for mine is very warm, but the fuzzies tend to get in my mouth when I wear it up over my nose. Very soft and warm, though. Then again, it doesn't show off the lovely feather and fan pattern. So, for Lilli's neck warmer - something a little less fuzzy and with better stitch definition. And probably pink (lord help me!)

I'll also have to make it a little smaller.

(Pay no attention to the large hat on her head.)

No comments: