Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wish you were here

Dear Jenn,
I had lunch with Jo today at your Mexican restaurant. That salsa is excellent. I need to stash a dish in my diaper bag next time we go so I can bring some home with me.
We talked about you and how much we miss you. Jo is excited to learn knitting. She's already tried looking at a book and we all agree how those pictures don't tell you diddly! So once you're home again maybe our knit night will be increased by one more person.
Things to look forward to!
Hope you're having fun with Jenni. Post pictures of your stuff, and that paper mache too. I'm curious about what you've been up to.
No new knitting here, but my headache is finally gone. Mostly. Still having after effects but my eyeball is no longer trying to shoot out of my head. Nice visual, huh? Just call me Mad Eye...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You don't know how much I miss that place! You can get that salsa to go..

We're starting an english speaking knitting group here in Malmo!