Saturday, January 26, 2008

How soft are dreams anyway?

Dear Jenn,

My neighbor (whose last name is Neighbors - no joke!) saw me knitting out in the cul de sac while I was watching the boys one afternoon. We chatted a bit, and that was all.
Well this evening she came trotting over with a box and basket of yarn. She's having a house guest coming, so was cleaning out a closet and came across some yarn. She had surgery on her hand a few years ago, and doesn't think she'll ever get back into knitting again.
Most of it is acrylic, but there is one kind that I will definitely keep simply because of this:
happydreams.jpg picture by sweetteasoakers
It's Caron - and is called Dazzle Aire. I have no idea how old this stuff is, but how could anyone resist? And you better believe I have 4 balls of it in pink with your name on them.
Yes my dear, dreams do come true.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh happy, happy day! I could use a little dream come true - it's been so dark and grey here... T was up several times last night with nightmares. Got sweet boy dreams in that magical box?