Wednesday, January 2, 2008

You're asleep now

Dear Jenn,
I'm sitting here, all full of roast because I ate too much of it. I forgot to turn on the crock pot, but that ended up being a good thing because the roast didn't cook as long and was much more tender than the roasts of the past.

I really need to get over that particular part of my upbringing. The cook the meat until it can get out and turn off the appliance for you part. Less time = more tender meat. Unless it's chicken or pork. Can't have any pink there or I get skeered of dread diseases.

Since you haven't posted yet, I'm guessing that you didn't finish "Lilli's frickin' scarf." Or if you did, by the time you were done you were so bleary eyed from knitting and Battlestar Pimpslaptica that you couldn't navigate your way to the posty thing.

No worries. I'm sure you'll arrive here soon.

As for me, I've no picture to post, but am working on a pair of britches for yet another customer. I'm going to be working on the jogless jog and trying to ignore the screaming voices in the back of my mind as the color change gradually walks around the pants.

No comments: