Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Knit Group

Dear Milli,

How was the knit group at Border's? Did you go? You said you were going to go...

The knit group we've started over here is going pretty good. So far we've met twice. Three of us the first time, four the second time. We'll meet again next week and we should have five then! One of the ladies doesn't knit but crochets, and she is making the coolest pom pom scarf! Her pom poms are so perfectly round and full. I must find out her secret. I shall bribe her with chocolate chip cookie bars.

I am almost finished with the entrelac scarf. I still have a few more repeats to go, but decided to weave in all the ends last night. It looks much better, and it didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would. So now my question is - to fringe or not to fringe?

Jenn

No comments: